Sorry. Listening to my daughters working on homework and it brought back memories.
It's time again for the Friday Wrap. Here's what going on in our little corner of the world.
1. What are those little spots on the sidewalk? Oh, that's what rain looks like? This was the beginning of 2 days of rain. That's a lot for us desert folks. I know, you're feeling real bad for me, aren't you?
2. Relaxing with a latte at sunset.
3. Changing up the look of my blog. Something clean and simple. What do you think? Should I add a photo or 2 by the title? Or keep it super simple?
4. I think we need a dog whisperer. I don't know what is going on around here, but they have shredded 2 throw pillows this week when we left them home alone. And a remote for the TV. And some shoes. And a book....So now when we leave the house we pile up the pillows to protect them from the beasts.
5. Dinner at Oregano's after baby shopping at Target with boy #1 and his main squeeze. Just window shopping. Man, there is some cute baby girl stuff out there! We had some time to kill while boy #2 was at traffic school for his ticket issued during the car accident....see #6
6. OK. This moment was actually from 2 weeks ago, but I was not ready to share then. Sometimes I need some time to process events before I'm ready to talk about them. Boy #2 was in a car accident. Rear ended another car. He is fine, as is the other driver. But the new (to boy #2) car is not fine. It is going to need some work done before it sees the open roads again. And the boy is not happy to have his freedom taken away after only 4 weeks driving. Yes. So sad. (And just if you are wondering, that car is a 1997 and cost us $2400. Didn't want you to be thinking we were rich or anything!)
7. Sunset. The mountains were purple. I have never seen anything like it before! Remind me of all this desert beauty when I'm whining in August about how hot it is and how ugly all the brown dirt is!
That's it for this week.
Thanks for stopping by.
Wanna join in the fun? Just click one of the buttons below and share!